Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Week

For those of you who were wondering, I didn't fall off of the face of the earth or like die or anything. I'm still here, I just have a severe case of writer's block. I wasn't planning on ever posting this thing that I wrote, but I decided I might as well....and I didn't have anything else to post, so...haha.

One week and it will have reached two months. One week and I’ll have come closer to seeing her again. One week could have made a difference. One week without her adds more pain, tears and hurt. One week; seven letters, seven days. One week could’ve let me see her smile one more time. One week could’ve allowed me to apologize. One week destroyed lives. One week sprung tears. One week is too short. One week causes me to yearn for her more and more. One week broke my heart. One week brought surprising news. One week people gathered together. One week I used a friend’s shoulder to cry on. One week I lost a friend. One week I died with her. One week she left. One week I cried out to God. One week I’ll see Abby again.

2 comments:

  1. everyone gets stumped sometimes when it comes to writing blog posts :) myself included!
    Did a friend pass away?? :/

    much love♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...:( If you want to read about it look at the post "Important" in March.

    God Bless,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete