Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Fair

The fair was a bunch of fun last night...sort of. We had to walk around the whole fairgrounds which was very...painful. I have not mentioned this, but I fractured my tailbone last Wednesday and it hurts immensely when I walk to much and when I sit down and stand up. The pig scramble was last night's event which is a lot of fun to watch. A bunch of kids running around chasing greased pigs and shoving them into pillowcases is definitely entertaining. It was hilarious to watch too. :p Tonight we're going back to see the results of the exhibits and the Figure Eight Demolition Derby. This is a very entertaining event. Cars spinning in circles and crashing into each other, catching on fire, all the good stuff. That gets you on the edge of your seat every time. Especially when the firemen come out to put out the fires and the drivers clambering out of their cars.
OVER AND OUT.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment