Friday, August 6, 2010

It's hard to think of titles...

Ended up not getting my Yoyo yesterday. They didn't have them at the stores we looked at. Mom said that she'll take me to look for one today. Last night was good though. We went to Gamestop, where I sold my gameboy advance and a bunch of games. Then, I used the money I got to buy the new Birth By Sleep PSP package. I was really excited! Now I can't wait until September 7th, when it comes out! My best friend is coming over today to spend the night and I'm really excited! She lives an hour away so it's harder for us to get together...so we're really excited to get together tonight! We'll probably play Monopoly, which we always play and of course, I will win. Just kidding, I'm not sure who will win. Normally it's a really really close game between us. I'm definitely excited about a lot of things, but that's okay, I like being excited.

My comment box is still not working right. I looked at all my settings and they're all normal and not preventing anything, but somethings are definitely not working with it. I can still not post on any blogs even my own, and after you guys post it takes a couple hours to show up, but still shows up. I'm working on getting it fixed. Also, I want to see how many people actually read my blog. So if you read this post, please comment on it and say "I read your blog" with how often you read it.
OVER AND OUT.
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela. I read your blog today, and each post prior to today, because, well, you're a great writer and I like to read your funny posts. Plus I'm your dad, and I like to hear about the great things going on in your life :). Love Dad

    ReplyDelete