Monday, August 2, 2010

Ironman 2, braces

So my dad ended up taking me to Ironman 2. It's definitely a really awesome movie and very action packed. There were some hilarious parts that I was laughing at and there were some action/fighting parts that were really cool to watch. I love Whiplash, one of the best bad guys by far (his weapons make him awesome) and I love his bird. I rate this movie...8/10 , 4 stars.
I got my braces tightened today and got an extra wire placed on my lower teeth, so now I have three wires in my mouth. I did get stabbed with the wire once and started bleeding. It hurt....the lady wasn't being that delicate. And then she said, "I didn't mean to poke you." Then she yanked the wire out of my gum....YAY! not...I got new colors, which I totally chose at last minute.
After every orthodontist appointment that I go to my mom and I (sometimes Luke) go to the TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE!!!! They have tasty food and my favorite smoothie, CHOCOLATE CHIMP AND BEACH BUM! They are both chocolate flavored. After we went there we went to the library to take back some books we checked out and...get new ones. (One of my favorite parts.)
The weather is extremely nice out today. Cool...78 degrees, breezy, cloudy and blocking the sun so no major heat, although the weather is supposed to get up to around 100 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!! Quite unfortunate. I'm trying to decide what all I want to do this week, hopefully fun stuff and hoping to go see a few movies in the movie theaters and get together with friends, but mostly I'm just sitting around reading. Typical day for me.
OVER AND OUT.
ANGELA THE AWESOME AND COOL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment