Saturday, July 31, 2010

Talking Tom Cat?

Wow, I seriously have spent like an hour playing with Talking Tom Cat today! I can't believe how hilarious that little guy is! You can have hours of fun talking to him and he repeats EVERYTHING that you say. It is absolutely hilarious and I got a kick out of it.
The dollar theater in a town near us has movies for only one dollar during the summer instead of the usual three dollars, so I'm going to attempt to convince my dad to take me to see Ironman 2 tonight. Hint the word ATTEMPT. I'll try, but I'll see if I fail or not. Oh, and I have a few questions that you can think about for today, instead of my Weekly Stuff. Post what you think about the questions in the comments, I'm trying to make my blog more interactive for others, because when I read others blogs I find myself thinking about how interactive I want it to be.
If you try to fail and you succeed, what did you just do?
I was thinking about this the other day: Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
This is another one that you can ponder for a while and never come up with an answer! Why is "rush hour" called Rush hour when no one is rushing, they just sit there in traffic?
I definitely have more pondering questions like these.
OVER AND OUT.
Angela
Think OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment