Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rain or Shine? Did you know?

Finally.
Rain.
It took forever, but it finally came.
Tonight.
Fun.
Play games with my cousin.
Friday.
My day.
Watching Robin Hood with...cousins...ay?
Sunshine.
Where are thine?
Oh, my beloved sunshine!
Okay, so that was a fail poem on my part, but what the heck, I tried.
Tonight was fun. My cousins and I played a game outside until it started raining. Then, we had to pick up all the stuff we got out...which was all outside....in the rain...After that we went inside. We played games. Trivia games. Fun trivia games. I learned one new thing today! This is so cool:
DID YOU KNOW?
Jack and Jill are actually based off of King Louis XVI of France who was beheaded (lost his crown) and Jill who was based off of Queen Marie Antoinette, his wife, soon came tumbling after. She was beheaded not too long after him!!!
I thought that this fact was actually really cool, because I never knew it and now I do!!!!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment