Monday, July 26, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Okay, so I'm having some difficulties with my blog, I cannot make comments on my posts so I will not be commenting on any of the blog posts unless I can work this out. It is not letting me load videos. (I don't really need to load videos) now I can't show you the funeral though. (When it's done I'll give the youtube stuff so you can look it up there.) I'm also having trouble with some of the colors. They still work, but most of the colors are not the ones that I say that I want them to be. :p This isn't that big of a deal, but I thought I'd just add it to my stupid things list. Okay, so here's a few responses to some of the comments.
Rachel- I actually received the info in a card from an forward. (a surprisingly good one about did you know?) I'll be using most of those for my DID YOU KNOW? section.
Lily- Yes, it is with my new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment