Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today is the WGWGTW Day!

Wind Grease Wasps Germs Tornado watch...
So, we had a lot of wind today and I mean A LOT!!!!! Our whole awning snapped and flew off our deck. (Which we had to catch and take apart to get inside...in the wind and rain.) The sky was brown as if there was gonna be a tornado. Trees were horizontal and I almost fell over in the power of the wind. The grill's grease can fell off and coated a small section of our deck in grease, which we had to clean up after the storm. Fun...not! The rain...the catastrophe...wow, what a great day, also saying I had to stay home from church because I'm STILL sick...it's been a week!!! Ugh, the germs, the rain...and not to mention my room has a door that leads to the attic on the ceiling and it seems that there is a wasps nest up there and the wasps have taken a liking to my room. There were three wasps in my room, one which I saw crawl out of the attic! What am I going to do?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an exciting day you had with all the " WGWGT's"!!!!!!!! Don't get stung in your room. I had an exciting time too flying up to the Oshkosh airshow! Really looking forward to the show tomorrow. Hope you're feeling better tonight and finally recovering from your illness,, talk to ya soon. Love dad

    ReplyDelete