Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pleasant Day at Pleasant Hill

Germany shoots and scores!!!! Muller's 5th goal in 6 games! What a miraculous goal! Thankfully, Germany came in third place with a great score of 3-2! Yay Germany! Ben and I listened to the game on the radio, driving our way to Pleasant Hill for an church event. We ate hamburgers and roasted marshmallows to make s'mores with cookies. Then we went swimming in the nasty, but warm lake. We played Chicken and my team lost...then we played freeze tag where you have to swim through the person's legs to unfreeze them. After Callie, Ben, Cassie, and Harrison left it was just Zoe and I and we had fun just catching up. Camp starts tonight so I won't be posting anymore for a little while most likely. After church Ben and I are getting together to watch the World Cup Final Game!!!! The only problem is that he's rooting for Spain and I'm rooting for Netherlands...I want a Netherlands jersey, USA jersey (Donovan), England jersey (Rooney) and a Germany jersey! *hint hint dad*
~Angela
GO NETHERLANDS!

2 comments:

  1. No-----GO SPAIN!

    teehee, sounds like you had a great day yesterday. ;)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was chearing for Netherlands too! It was a great game though!!
    -Meghan from IFCA

    ReplyDelete