Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zoo and Waterpark

This bear was fishing!

In this picture I'm in the undwater polar bear viewing section.
This is so cool!
This is one FAT gorilla....while all the other gorillas were running around and having fun....this poor guy just stayed here....
Yesterday, I had an amazing time with my cousins. We went to a zoo/waterpark/amusement park! It was LOADS of fun! Besides all the sunburn of course. It started out with seeing the polar bears. After we checked out the north America section we decided it was time to go to the waterpark. My cousin Ben and I rode about every waterslide possible and we spent a lot of time in the wave pool, which strangely tasted salty....after that we decided to check out the rest of the zoo. We looked at the penguins, flamingos, bears, manatees, gorillas, etc. It was great! And to top it all off (not really) we ate at Taco Bell for dinner. Amazing day! My sunburn is extremely bad though. We put a bunch of sunscreen on and I don't think it helped....

This was such a cool video because the ray just stayed on the glass.
It looks like he's talking to us, which is kind of funny and he's smiling at the camera!
:D

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! What a cute manta ray!

    It seriously does look like he's smiling!


    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we watched him on the glass for like 5 minutes, then I decided to take a video.

    ReplyDelete