Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weekly Stuff

So I had this idea that each Saturday I'll post weekly stuff. It should be a lot of fun, but it requires you guys to post stuff in the comment box. Okay? Great!
We'll start off with Name That Picture! I'm going to post a picture of something and you have to post in the comment box saying what you think it is! I'll post the answer next week on Weekly Stuff. Then we'll have the Did You Know? for the week. And the joke for the week. Now, here's one more that you have to respond to: I'll post a picture up and you'll have to make captions for it! (This should get interesting) and I'll choose my favorite and add it to the picture to repost.
NAME THAT PICTURE
We're having technical difficulties with name that picture, hehe...the picture isn't working, so I'll try again on Wednesday. :D
CAPTION
Ditto for the caption...I can't get the picture to load...
DID YOU KNOW?
Have you ever thought about playing cards much? Each King on a playing card represents a real king in history!
Diamonds: Julius Caesar
Hearts: Charlemagne
Clubs: Alexander the Great
Spades: King David
Pretty cool, huh?
HAHAHA (the joke of the week)
I know the BEST vacation spot for you! Engagement, Ohio! And yes, all ages are aloud. The only problem is, it's not on the GPS. How do you know how to find it?
It's in between Dayton and Marion.
Work that one out for yourself, most people have to read it out loud to get it.
That's All Folks! Eventually I'll start posting adding things to Weekly Stuff, and of course the pictures weren't working, but...it was still fun!
(You can still make comments, I'm not stopping you_
Over and Out.
ANGELA

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I never knew that each king on a deck of cards represented a real king in history. That's really interesting. Did you hear that from someone, or did you look it up just for fun to see if there was any significance to the kings?
    Haha, I had to read the joke twice in order to get it. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete