Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life in the Heat

So, here's a day in the life of the heat. Hot....very, very hot. One, I can't play anything outside with my little brother because he'll go outside for 10 minutes and go inside because he's "too hot." How is this possible? He has more energy than I do and I can last 45 minutes in this weather!!!! Little children do exaggerate sometimes, that's the problem. It's 94 degrees out today and we beat our record for being outside! 15 minutes! Yay! Once Luke went in, I couldn't really swordfight with myself, so therefore I decided I'd go in too....so we broke our record and then as soon as we were inside, Luke suddenly had the energy to run around the house. Isn't that a little strange? Again I mention the word. Exaggerate.
OVER AND OUT.
ANGELA

1 comment: