Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks



So, I ended up seeing a firework show after all. It was an okay one, not the best I've seen, but then again not the worst either. I went with my 4 cousins, 2 uncles, 1 aunt and my grandma. It was loud but fun. The bad things about it were finding a parking space (we were driving around for 25 minutes!!!!) and the little kids screaming because it was so scary. Whatever, I guess that's what happens, I probably did that when I was younger too. :p I don't know what I'm doing today. I'll probably read a book and....watch tv. (like I did yesterday before the fireworks) On Wednesday, I'm going out with my cousins and a few friends to see
Robin Hood. It's at the dollar theater. Then we're going to the Thrift Store, and to top it all off, we're having a sleepover. But that's on Wednesday and today's only Monday....what am I going to do all week?


No comments:

Post a Comment