Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Piano Keys and Book Pages




I'm writing a piano song that I hope will turn out well, but I still have to see (of course) since I'm not finished with it. I'm using chords instead of notes, since I already wrote a song with notes and it turned out well, I thought I'd try something new. Also, my book is turning out fairly well and I thought that I'd post asmall section of the first chapter today so that you guys can tell me what you think about it. Another thing I'll be adding to post on Weekly Stuff is a section of my book, so I'll have to keep writing more so you guys can keep reading more. :D Today I'm going to the library in town because I was doing the Summer Reading Program and I have to turn in my sheets of paper to earn 2 free books (AMAZING!) and get my name in the prize box drawing (you win cool prizes! hopefully more books!) I'm still not completely well, as I still have my ear infections, although those aren't contagious. I've lost hearing in my right ear which is unfortunate and also kind of cool because I hear things differently than I normally do. Such as, the vacuum cleaner, when it runs I hear it normally in my left ear but it makes my right ear all funny. I get a kick out of this, which also explains that this isn't that interesting because I'm fascinated very easily.
OVER AND OUT.
ANGELA

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to read this excerpt from your book----post it soon please!!!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete