Friday, July 9, 2010

My absolutely, awesome and amazing day!

Today was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! It started out boring...the same, wake up...read....tv...whatever, but at 2:30 grandma and I left to pick up my awesome and amazing cousins. We first went to the Dollar Tree to get cheap candy to eat while watching the movie. After that we made our way to the movie theater. We bought four tickets to see ROBIN HOOD!!!!!! It was absolutely amazing!!!! I loved it....anyway, we ate dinner at Cici's!!!! YAY!!!!! Pizza, cinnamon rolls...all that good stuff. After that we went to....THE THRIFT STORE!!!! What the heck, that's not that exciting but hey we had fun. Then we dropped Callie and Ben off at home and now I'm sitting here...typing....whatever, I have to show you pictures!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The movie is amazing! If you haven't seen it, I strongly RECOMMEND it!
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really want to see it.
    Aren't cousins just the best?
    And yes, definitely post pictures!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete