Saturday, July 3, 2010

Beautiful Skies

I had an amazing flight up to Ohio. Nice, clear skies. I got loads of pictures with my new camera, which takes GREAT pics. I'm really excited to be up with my grandma and I can't wait to see all of my aunts, uncles and especially my cousins. At the time, my cousin is helping me download Skype so that I can chat with him on the Webcam! I've never used it before, so we'll see how it works out. I had an amazing night's sleep...I think I've finally caught up on all my sleeping as I slept until 11:30 this morning. :D I was proud of myself. I had a really freaky dream though! Grandma's taking me to a book sale today where they sell books for 25 cents a piece!!!!! :o Still trying to plan our fourth of july plans...tonight we're either going over to my aunt's or going to a fireworks show. :p I've seen a lot of fireworks in my life, so if we do that...idk, I'm sort of looking forward to it, but not really...:p have a great fourth of july everybody!

2 comments: