Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hot Days...

It's been so hot out lately! I can't stand it! I officially hate going outside in the afternoon, once it gets around six I don't mind it as much because it's a lot cooler but around 3....it get's bad....I'm bored of being inside though. Summer is meant for people to be outside. So, my little brother and I have been going outside for 30 minutes a day to practice sword fighting (why we chose to do this every day I have no idea! Why not water gun fights?) with his PVC pipe swords. (One of them is mine, but the other 4 are his, and the colonial guns, and the bow and arrows....) Anyway, it's a lot of fun, although our worst injuries come from ourselves. Yesterday I nailed myself in the head with my sword, once I got over the pain it was quite funny. And I hurt my fingers quite a few times, because only one of our swords had a nice hilt (who's? mine...:D) but, we switch on and off and use different swords so when you don't use mine then the opponent's sword slips on the electric tape which Luke smartly put on the WHOLE sword and then the other swords smacks into your fingers. Good way to injure your opponent, but then they strike back and there go your fingers too. It's fun though...although we come in and drink about 4 glasses of water each. ;)
OVER AND OUT.
Angela, the awesome and amazing and wonderful and so cool and obviously the best and radical and out of this world and....okay, I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment