Monday, September 20, 2010

Oops...

Man, I thought I'd have more to say today, but I don't really....so...I thought I'd do another quiz thingy...so you can learn more about me.
1. What's your favorite type of food?
Chinese, but I do like Italian a lot.
2. What's your favorite song?
Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North and Your Love Is A Song by Switchfoot
3. What's your favorite state?
I like Michigan, but I'm sure once I go to Oregon I'll like that too.
4. If you could visit any country where would it be?
I want to visit Turkey and discover Noah's Ark...:p
5. What's the stupidest movie you've seen?
Shark Boy and Lava Girl is probably been THE stupidest movie I've ever seen
6. What's your favorite color of converse?
I like gray converse, but I also like white and the classic black
7. What's your favorite number?
9.
8. What's your favorite musical instrument?
I really like the guitar, the piano and I like the sound of the trumpet and saxophone.
9. What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Strawberry Shortcake, but I really like Key Lime Pie, which is Lime flavored with pretzel chunks in it. I also like Bugaboo Fudge. It's chocolate with raspberry chocolate chunks in it.
10. What's your favorite sport to play?
Soccer is my favorite sport to play. But I also like to play football and volleyball. And if Capture the Flag counts as a sport I like that too.
11. What's your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey, definitely. I've seen at least two Washington Capitals hockey games in Washington D.C. I also like to watch football if it's my favorite team, which is the New Orleans Saints, with the Colts close behind.
12. What's your favorite shade of blue?
The blue I'm typing with.
13. What's your favorite board game?
I like Chess, but I also like checkers too, although I'm really bad at both.
14. What's your favorite video game?
I like Star Wars Battlefront II for the PSP since I've been playing it recently. I like Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the DS.
15. What's your favorite type of pizza?
Bacon and Banana Peppers. My own combination.
I love to do these quiz things, they're so much fun to fill out. I bet they're fun to read too. Now if you have any questions for me, feel free to post them in the comments and I'll post it up after number 15.
Over and Out.
Angela
Here's some questions from Lily
1. If you could visit any time period, which would it be?
Medieval beats ALL by a bunch. I really want to live in a castle sometime....-stares of dreamily-
2. Who is your historic hero?
A historic hero? hmm...that's a toughy...does historic mean dead? um....maybe...I have absolutely NO idea at all. Jesus?
3. Who is your modern hero?
Modern hero...oh my...probably...my older brother or my youth pastor.
4. If you could meet any deceased person, who would it be?
Well...I'd like to meet Jesus, that would be so cool. but...I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to meet C.S. Lewis...really..
5. If you could meet any living person, who would it be?
Any? Oh my...that's tough...I want to meet Richard Armitage, Matt Damon and Barrack Obama. Oh! And Simon Cowell...All for different reasons of course. ;)
6. What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear?
Jeans and a sweatshirt. I love sweatshirts though! I just can't wait until it gets close so that I can wear all my sweatshirts! (Not at the same time of course)
7. What is your favorite type of jewelry?
If friendship bracelets count, they win.
8. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Ooohhhh....I like to shop at best buy because you can try a bunch of games and stuff...but I like american eagle and aeropostale too...
9. What is your favorite color to wear?
Well, I like yellow, green, purple and black to wear although I have the least of those colors.
10. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Galatians 2:20

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS

    I saw that movie when I was babysitting--------I can't say anything good about it. Other than the fact that Taylor Lautner was in it. That was the only highlight. ;)
    'Your Love is a Song' is fabulous! And, of course, so is the TAN song. Best band EVAH.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some questions:

    1. If you could visit any time period, which would it be?

    2. Who is your historic hero?

    3. Who is your modern hero?

    4. If you could meet any deceased person, who would it be?

    5. If you could meet any living person, who would it be?

    6. What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear?

    7. What is your favorite type of jewelry?

    8. What is your favorite store to shop at?

    9. What is your favorite color to wear?

    10. What is your favorite Bible verse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. It was an extremely STUPID movie, and it is hard to believe that Taylor Lautner was in it...

    ReplyDelete