Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wii Sports Resort

I was playing on the Wii tonight and decided to play a game that I haven't played in a while, Wii Sports Resort. I love this game because of all the different sports you can do on it. I decided after some basketball, ping pong and wakeboarding that I'd do a little bit of swordfighting. I was doing the challenge thing where you have a bunch of people attacking you at once and it's hard. Well, I used to be good at this until I hadn't been doing it in a while...I did horribly! I started getting mad and instead of blowing up and getting myself in trouble I started swinging the "sword" really hard and I actually started knocking some of the bad guys over! I was so happy that I finally found a way to do it that I kept doing it that way. Now my arms are so sore and because I way overworked my muscles I'm shaking like crazy and I hurt...so here's a tip, while playing Wii don't swing the remote hard, just do it gently and learn a strategy. :D
Angela

1 comment: