Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Prince of Persia

Tonight I had the pleasure of enjoying a movie, Prince of Persia, from the amazing redbox! I enjoyed the movie and I liked the plot line, but there was too much going back and forth. They got chased and then escaped. They broke into the peoples place who chased them. Then...they got chased again, they escaped, his brother dies....so sad...boo hoo. I didn't like all that. The time changing part and that whole idea was great though. And you have to consider the fact that this movie was based off of a video game. The free-running definitely was cool, that was probably one of the best parts. And the ostriches added uh...hmm...nice touch. I definitely think that this is a great family movie for families with kids 6+.
Over and Out.
Angela

1 comment:

  1. We saw this movie at the dollar theater a few months ago----it was pretty good! It was quite adventurous, though the plot was a little too wild for me. But it was a very good movie!!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete