Monday, September 27, 2010

Quiz

I really like doing these quiz things so I decided I'd do a few more, but I'm going to need some questions, so I need ideas for the questions. So that's for you guys to do. Post some great questions for me to answer and I'll answer every single question you post!
I got a few eqeustions off of my friends blog.
1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be?
After some debating I finally decided on Cherry Dr. Pepper.
2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?
I'm sorry, but I have to confess, I have never read any Jane Austen novels...
3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?
"You've Got A Friend In Me" from Toy Story

4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things?
Food to stay alive, because I don't want to die, 2. Water to stay alive, again I don't want to die, 3. Probably....an extra pair of converse, 4. A camera, I really want to get a picture of the island, 5. a friend with her five things too!

5. Chocolate or Caramel?
CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
England!

7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
I really want to sky dive, so I'll say that, and I officially don't like the ocean so I wouldn't enjoy scuba-diving that much.

8. Favorite TV show, and why?
Robin Hood on BBC, because it is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?
COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them both!

10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?
Medeaval Times. I want to live in a castle and I really want to be able to see all the different things like knights, jousting, kings and all that!
11. What is the last movie you watched?
Prince of Persia, from Redbox.

12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?
Oh!!!!! YAY! -screams-
Can I pick more than one?
1. Matt Damon
2. Robert Downey Jr.
3. Tenth Avenue North
4. Hawk Nelson
5. Richard Armitage
6. Jonas Armstrong
7. Anjali Jay

13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?
I'm not sure...

14. What types of blogs do you like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.)
Quiz stuff like this, writing blogs and stuff too

15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"
Galatians 2:20

I did all those questions! So, what do you think? Remember to post your own questions!
Over and Out.
Angela

2 comments:

  1. ;) Loved reading your answers! You definitely need to read a Jane Austen novel---or at least see the movies!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen...a few of the movies, although I can't remember which ones. :D

    - Angela

    ReplyDelete