Friday, September 10, 2010

Shopping

Tonight my mom, dad and I went shopping. First we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays where I got some wonderful chicken strips that I loved very much! I played a trick on my dad and took the keys off the table before we left and we went outside and he asked mom,"Do you have the keys?" And when she said, "No", he started heading back inside to fetch them...so I called out, "I got them dad!" It was funny...okay it doesn't sound that funny...but it was! After eating we headed to Staples and got some supplies for SAIL. I'm very happy. We got some blue binders for Rick (my older bro), he got light blue and dark blue and I got green and dark green. I was happy, although I liked the blue better. After that we headed over to Kohl's! Yay! (This is the best part, so don't shut your computer off yet) I saw some NFL jerseys for buy one get on 1/2 off. Good prices, happy day. Ended up getting my FAVORITE player's jersey!!!!!!! Drew Brees, number 9 for New Orleans Saints!!!! Oh yeah....the best! I also got a Peyton Manning jersey (also really cool) because dad wouldn't let me get a Romo jersey or a Steelers jersey...:( but that's okay. I still got a good one! I'll wear that one on Monday and my Brees jersey on Wednesday.
Over and Out.
ANGELA

1 comment:

  1. I can see why your dad wouldn't let you get a Cowboys jersey......but a Steelers? THEY'RE THE BEST TEAM EVE-oh right, you're a Browns fan. My bad. ;D

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete