Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 16: A melody that causes water and salt to fall from your eyeballs

O_o
I don't know where that title came from. At all.

This question is....very....hard to answer you could say. I mean, I've had songs make me cry in the past...but I think it depends on what I'm feeling at the time. If you know what I mean....of course you do! I'm sure it has happened to all of us at times. We've all cried while listening to a song. Right? Now, trying to remember one of the songs I've cried listening to is a by far harder feat. If i could choose any song that I'm almost sure I've cried about would probably be.....a TAN song. Yeah...that was very discreet.

I would like to say that I have 1242 songs on my iPod. Of course I don't listen to all of them, but when I do listen to them, it can be quite hard to remember the ones that I cried while listening to.

Now, I will go into the ever boring events of my birthday, which just happened to be on Valentine's Day.

I had SAIL, for one, so I was at a "school" all day. I had fun, because like 30 people told me "happy birthday." Of course only like two of them gave me presents, but who cares? Not me! I was happy with a "happy birthday" even if I did want some presents....

At lunch everyone sang to me, which was totally awesome! Totally.

In Drama, I am a French person, so I had to work on a French accent, which I was finally getting the hang of and now I can't remember how I did the silly thing! This happens to me all the time and it can get quite frustrating.

After Drama, my family, my two brothers, Zechariah and Lucas, my mom and dad and I went to see Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D. It was adorable. Absolutely adorable. It was definitely hilarious at times and cute at other times.

One of my favorite things about movies is reading the credits. They can be eye-catching.

There was a "Dolly Parton Gnome" in the movie. She was a cowgirl gnome with HUGE hips and long blond hair in braids. Guess who she was played by! Dolly Parton!!!!!

There was a fawn. The fawn was punk rock. (That's a phrase that means cool. I learned it from a 7 year old in a book that I'm reading and I thought I HAD to use it sometime.) The fawn was played by....none other than.....Ozzy Osbourne!!!!!

Executive Producer......Elton John!!!!!
Most of the music.....Elton John!!!!!!!

Wow...

After the movie, we went home and I opened some presents. I got a few books, a camera case, a keychain and a pack of silly bands.

You've gotta love them all!

Ta Ta For Now!

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Angela -- I'm glad you had a great day! I'm following now:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes. (this is a really late thank you....)

    It doesn't show up that you're following.....

    ReplyDelete