Thursday, February 10, 2011

I was ADORABLE!

Too bad though....because when I was young, we didn't have the digital cameras, we had the boring....FILM! Ahh....the old days....

Because of that unfortunate event, I will not be posting a picture of myself. I'm sorry...:(

This is an extremely short post, because I'm just giving an explanation of this.....:( whatever...I am truly sorry though.

To make the post worth it though, just keep reading.

You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

Matthew 5:13

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Now that just made my post a whole lot more better. (Bad grammar on purpose.)

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment