Thursday, February 3, 2011

Again, only I could do something this stupid...

I was doing my Geography homework today and I realized......I just completely flip-flopped Colorado and Wyoming....and I wrote in pen....what am I supposed to do?

It's a stupid mistake only I can make.....O_o

Anyway....

My favorite hockey team is failing. We stink. Bad. We keep losing, even though we have the best team ever.

All this time I have been thinking that Ovechkin was in a slump. Well, I went to the Canadiens/Caps game on Tuesday and I realized that it's not Ovechkin who's in a slump, but the whole team that's causing him to play bad. He was all over the ice, playing as his usual self, but his team couldn't help him out any. That's why his stats are so low.....

Anyway, I'm kind of sloppily writing this post. I'm kind of angry right now.

Over and Out.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment