Monday, February 7, 2011

Days 5, 6, and 7.

It looks as if I'm slightly behind on my days. I do have a rightful excuse though, so no need to be pointing fingers!

On Saturday I was doing school.
Sunday I was at a CAPS game. And then the Super Bowl. (Not bragging or anything, but my picks- at the start of the playoffs you choose two teams to be in the super bowl and one to win- were in. I picked Packers and Steelers and.....Packers winning.)
Monday, which is today, if you haven't noticed of course.....I had SAIL all day.

Therefore, you cannot blame me. Ha!

Now....on to the days.....

Day 5.
A favorite quote.

It is quite funny actually that Winnie the Pooh nails the highest amount of awesome quotes. He's the majority of my favorite quotes.

Yes, hint the plural there. It is way too hard to choose just one quote, so I chose more than one.

If you live to be 100,
I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without,
YOU!
~Winnie the Pooh


If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening,
be patient.
It may simply be that he has a piece of fluff in his ear.

~Winnie the Pooh

Calvin - I've been thinking Hobbes
Hobbes - On a weekend?
Calvin -Well it wasn't on purpose....

~Calvin and Hobbes
I think those are some of my favorite quotes. I will say ONE more though. One I came up with myself. It is basically a motto for me. (Every New Year I make up a motto for me to follow that year.)

This year's motto:

Every day only happens once. Make the most of it.

-Angela

Simple? Yes.

It has plenty meaning though.

Day 6
A moment you wish you could relive

Does this mean relive because it was good or relive because you want to change the events of that moment?

I'm not quite sure....I'll stick with the happy things though and just go with relive as in the good way. :D

Wow, I know there's so many good moments in my life that I'd love to relive, but I'm going to say the honest truth.

Those moments aren't worth reliving. It's the memories that make them the most fun. You'll always have the same memories no matter how many times you relive that moment and that's what I want to keep.

Day 7
Five things you couldn't possibly live without.

Can I change that statement?

I can live without them, I just don't want to. Generally speaking, life would be SO much harder without them.

Hm....

1. Sports.

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what I would do without sports.

Of course, if there weren't sports, I wouldn't know would I? but still....sports are....awesome.


2. Books.

Books are....awesome. The one word to describe them. You can learn so much from them. Books are a separate "reality" you could say. With imagination, you can make the books become something real inside your mind.

3. My friends.

Life would be so dull without any friends. I wouldn't be where I am now without my friends. They've changed my life so much....

4. My cousins.

I love my cousins.

Especially my two cousins, Callie and Ben. They've both helped me get through a lot and they care about me too, which makes it all the more better. :D

5. My computer.

Of course, I don't need my computer, but life would be harder without it. Without electronics in general.

Well, this turned out a lot longer than I thought it would be.

Well, it makes a better post!

Don't remember to wash behind your ears!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment