Monday, February 28, 2011

The Lazy Bum

I really, honestly should be finishing up my days, but I really don't feel like it, so those last days that I never did will never be done. They will fall away from your minds and will be nagging at my mind for all of eternity. I feel like a lazy bum, but then again....I am a lazy bum. We'll just leave it at that.

Moving on.....I'm not really sure what else to post about, so I'm going to post my three BIGGEST dreams.

1. I want to play ice hockey. On a real team. I think it would be so much fun. But....I'm older and it would be hard to get into a league and not really know a lot about skating or playing on ice. And....it costs a lot of money. I mean, first, you have to buy all of the equipment. Second, you have to pay for the league every season. Third, if you get injured you have to pay for the medical bill also....so, from the looks of things, I'll just keep on playing hockey with a tennis ball on my wood floor and on the street. And I can take the positive out of it, at least I have a stick, a pair of roller blades and a smile.

2. I want to act in a movie. Not just any movie, but....The Magician's Nephew. I would play Polly if I could. That would be SO awesome! I love Drama and acting and I also love Narnia, so if I could be in that movie, which is also my favorite Narnia book, that would be totally the best! But, I have....high expectations....haha.

3. I want to see the summer where there are NO thunderstorms, no tornadoes, no hurricanes, no disasters or catastrophes. I don't mind just plain rain, but I'd rather the ground and plants just stay....fertile, without rain, but that wasn't God's plan and I can't argue with God's plan.

If I had all three of those things....wow, I would be so happy and probably....end up forgetting about how my life is now. I have a nice life now, I don't need change. Sure, I'd love to have these things, but I'm happy. I have great friends, a great church, a great family and a great life. :D

I hope you had a great month of February and enjoy the month of March!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment