Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rushing!!!

I really am rushing in this post this morning. I feel a little bit bad about not posting for a while, but you know what I'm going through.....homework, homework, homework. I'm leaving for church in like ten minutes, so you can see that I'm really really rushing this in, because I still have to figure out what I'm wearing.

Yes, I'm leaving for church in ten minutes and I have NO IDEA what I'm going to wear!!!!

Why? I have two really good friends. Every Sunday and Wednesday we coordinate outfits. On Sundays, our outfits are funny, but slightly timid. I mean, we don't want to be disrespectful. On Wednesdays we go full blown funny and outrageous. Like.....one Wednesday we dressed up as cowboys. It was pretty sick. I had pink cowboys boots, a bandana and a hat. They all dressed up too. On this Wednesday I think we're going to do pirates or indians....which is a little bit weird, but it's quite fun. Anyway, I'm running out of time. Majorly. So I'm going to wrap up my post with.....

Toodles!

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment