Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seriously?!

I don't quite understand weather very well.....outside it is bright and sunny, but it is cold at 39 degrees! I want 60 degree weather back!!!!!!!! I had to take the dog out today. I had a coat and sweats on, but ended up jumping up and down to keep myself warm. I was literally shivering and wanted to get inside as soon as I could.

I had a boring math lesson today, which was spiffed up a little bit by me listening to Hawk Nelson on my iHome. It didn't help my concentrate the least bit, but it made math more interesting.

I wrote a guitar song a couple of weeks ago and I've been perfecting it recently. It's called, Dear God. Yes, that title is original. I realize that there are other songs called Dear God, but I had to use the title myself, because almost every line of the song starts with 'Dear God' which may make it sound a little bit corny, but it fits with the song and the meaning, so I had to have it. :p

I think this whole font thing looks pretty cool! I've never tried doing color and different fonts in the same post as I've been doing, but it surprisingly works. I'm actually changing a few of the colors in my background too, if you haven't already noticed.

over and out.
angela

No comments:

Post a Comment