Friday, March 11, 2011

American Idol

I don't know how many of y'all watch American Idol but it's a great show! My family watches it and we've been watching it since season two....I think....I was only like.....yeah, let's just say I was young. Our family watches two shows together, besides sports of course. American Idol and Wipeout. Both: AMAZING!!!!!

The talent on American Idol this year is out of this world!!!!! I hate to see people go....well, the people I like. Haha. I love when the songs that they sing are available on iTunes. :D I actually just bought Stefano Langone's song: Lately. Well, it's not really his song, it's Stevie Wonder's song, but it's him singing it.

I just thought I'd make a teency-weency little post about American Idol since we watch it.

Oh! And Casey Abrams, from American Idol, was admitted to the hospital for stomach bleeding which means he has some sort of ulcer (if that's how you spell it.) So, please keep him in your prayers.

Oh....and here's a list of my favorites in order. One being the greatest, 12....being my least favorite.

1. Stefano Langone
2. James Durbin
3. Lauren Alaina
4. Paul McDonald
5. Haley Reinhart
6. Scotty McCreery
7. Casey Abrams
8. Jacob Lusk
9. Karen Rodriguez
10. Thia Megia
11. Pia Toscano
12. Naima Adedapo

Yeah, notice how I only have two girls under the 9 mark, that means the girls STINK in my opinion, except for the two that are high up on my list: Haley and Lauren.

See y'all later.

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Me and my family usually watch American Idol together. This year, it hasn't been as big a thing as it usually is, but we still watch it, I think every time it comes on. Two reasons...

    1. Its been getting worse over the years... Bad guest stars and such.... You know what I mean?

    2. There is this other show that overlapped with American Idol a little that I LOVE! Its Live to Dance.

    But I still like American Idol! And, yes, some of the people on it ARE really talented. Maybe not as great as some past seasons, but still talented.

    I think my favorite is Scotty. Is he the country singger?

    Great post!

    -Faith

    faith-somethingfun.blogspot.com

    P.S. How do you get the little 'reactions' bar? Is it free?

    ReplyDelete