Friday, March 25, 2011

AWESOME Bible Verses

I have no idea what I should post about today, but I feel it would be best just to post some of my favorite Bible verses.

Enjoy:

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Hebrews 13:5-6
5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”

6 So we say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?”


1 Corinthians 15:55-57

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?

Where, O death, is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.


I hope y'all enjoyed those verses.

Praise God!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment