Tuesday, March 15, 2011

the third part of the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!


Well, from what I remember I left off at getting Group 1 Crew's signatures....the letter and the hug....so, that leads to:

The next session started. We heard a speaker and the Drama group and then....HAWK NELSON!!!!!! Okay, so originally, our seats are fairly far away from the stage, so we weren't as close as my friends and I would like to be, so three of us moved down onto the floor and got up as close as we could to the stage without getting in trouble and boy was it AWESOME!!!!!


The picture above is a pretty good idea of how close we were to the stage, and of course on the camera it seems even further away, so really we were closer. The letters you see behind the band spells out 'HAWK'. They were basically standing lights, they had like lights inside and lit up according to the overhead lights, note that they are green in that picture. Sometimes the 'HAWK' flashed red, white and blue, others they were yellow....it was just really cool.
This picture (above) shows Jason Dunn, the lead singer, doing....a jig? He really knows how the put on a good concert. Well, of course almost all the girls adore him....so they thought it was a good show just for that reason. I thought it was a good show because of the lighting effects, the song choices and the ways he livened up the crowd. At one point he actually jumped off of the stage and into the crowd, which was in my opinion a little bit stupid. He ended up getting back on the stage covered in what looked like glitter. He signed some autographs of the people right against the stage and then he took some girls camera from her and was taking pictures from onstage of....himself, the crowd, the other band members....it was so COOL! I was jealous. I was a little bit disappointed that they didn't do 'Friend Like That' but they did do some great songs.

So, the concert finished and.....we heard a few more speakers and then the Tour ended. :( My friend and I headed to the signing section to get Hawk Nelson's autograph. It was really really cool!

Here's some pictures:


Above: Other members of the band: Daniel Biro (left) and Justin Benner (right)
Above: (left) Jonathan Steingard (right) Jason Dunn

In the picture above, they are signing an iPhone case, with the iPhone in it. The genius who's iPhone this is set the video on record, so she's getting a video of them signing it. Pretty smart.

This above is Jason Dunn. I think he looks like a bunny in the picture, but that might just be me. I don't think he's that good looking....I do think he's a great singer though!

Okay, so the signings were over and we exited the building. We went out to eat dinner, blah blah blah....okay, skipping dinner and shopping and other stupid, boring stuff, we decided it was time to head home. (finally) We were debating just heading straight to the parking garage opening and getting to our car, but a few of us wanted to use the restroom before we left, so we decided to cut through the hotel lobby. (THANK GOODNES!!!!!)

So, one of our friends went in before us. (She's a faster walker.) She told us that Jamie Grace and one of the speakers was inside and that we should thank them. So....we two of my friends and I went over to thank them. We talked to them like three minutes then asked, "So what do you do for dinner after the show?" Jamie said, "Oh, normally a few of us go out to eat. Like tonight we're going out" (she motioned to her friend and her) "with Britt." Then a lady who was standing there with her back to us turned around and my jaw dropped. IT WAS BRITT NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, I have never seen a "celebrity" so out of it. I guess she was really that tired. She couldn't stop laughing! She finally was able to stop and pose for a picture with us, which was pretty great.

Well, I know that this picture is....edited, but I made sure that the faces of my friends and stuff, were covered for safety reasons. I left the "celebrities" faces the same.

And then we drove home, the whole time listening to Group 1 Crew. Over and over and over again.....

Live it Up!

Angela

PS Catie, I'm sorry I didn't have a lot of pictures of Britt Nicole, all the ones I have of her on stage performing were blurry, but I hope the one I do have is enough. :D

5 comments:

  1. Oh and in the last picture, (on the ones without pixelated faces) left, Jamie Grace, middle, Britt Nicole, right, Kathryn McCormick.

    God Bless,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY WORD. You seriously got to actually MEET Britt Nicole!!!! Dude, that is so awesome!
    Ha, did Hawk Nelson play 'Crazy Love?' That song is suhweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW! IT WAS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!!!

    Yeah, they played it on Friday night and on Saturday! It really is an awesome song!

    God Bless,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that's fine!! totally! Thanks though!! :D<333333333 You rock! :D


    xoxo thankya!
    Catie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya, ur welcome.

    :p

    God Bless,
    Angela!

    ReplyDelete