Thursday, March 24, 2011

Music Tag

Yeah, really I wasn't tagged to do this, but I don't really care and I couldn't really help myself....so here I am posting it.


List 10 artists in no particular order {before looking at the questions below}.


1. Owl City
2. Hawk Nelson
3. Britt Nicole
4. Skillet
5. Group 1 Crew
6. Brandon Heath
7. Tenth Avenue North
8. Red
9. Francesca Battistelli
10. Kris Allen




What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Give me Your Eyes. (It was WAY over played....)


What is your favourite song of 8?
Already Over.

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Um.....I'm not really sure if they've left an impact, I just like to listen to their music....

What is your favourite lyric of 5s?
I'm so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
from the song....Beautiful....

How many times have you seen 4 live?
never. this summer though!!!!

What is your favourite song of 7?
You Are More

Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
No....

What is your favourite song by 9?
The problem is that I dislike her....um, it would have to be....Blue Sky

How did you first get into 2?
Well, when I found out that my brother had a few Hawk Nelson CDs on his computer, so I "borrowed" them and started listening and....tada! I loved it.

How did you first get into 3?
Um.....I really don't know.....

What is your favourite song by 4?
Oh! Monster and Hero!!!! And Comatose....haha. I just love Skillet.

How many times have you seen 9 live?
Once. It was awful. (It was free too at a horrible amusement park.)

What is a good memory concerning 10?
Probably the fact that he won American Idol.....

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
Sort of, I mean "Already Over" could make me sad, but only if I'm sad in the first place and then listen to it, but Red isn't really a sad sort of song band.

What is your fave song of 1's?
Peppermint Winter.

How did you become a fan of 10?
Through American Idol....

Yeah, some of that was really lame!!!!!!!

Anyway......I love music, and I'm really starting to love the band Red. I've been listening to them recently.....

Over and Out.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment