Monday, March 14, 2011

continuation of the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!



Okay, so I got my Bible signed, right. We headed back
to the hotel and watched Madagascar 2 on tv. I must say "I hate that movie as much as someone can hate a movie." Anyway, didn't get to bed until like 12:30, which is actually a great time remembering that there were five girls in my room includi
ng myself. In the morning the stupid hotel alarm clock went off at 5:30!!!! So, we got up an hour earlier which kind of stunk....ate breakfast (a ziploc bag full of cinnamon cheerios) at 6:45, washed my hair, got dressed and took my luggage down to the car. My mom, one of my friends and I headed down to the building early to get in line for tickets for....more signings.

Really, you're only supposed to get one signing ticket per day per person, so my first instinct was to get a Hawk Nelson ticket, since I got Group 1 Crew the night before.....so I got that, my mom got one and my friend got a Chad Eastham one. BUT...different people were handing out other tickets, so I kind of took another one....a Chad Eastham one. I would've gotten a Group 1 Crew one too, but you know, they were all gone. Then.....the guy shouted, "I've got a few Group 1 Crew tickets left, who wants one!?" My hand shot up. Guess what I got? Another signing ticket! Yeah, I know that's sort of cheating....but other kids did it too....haha.

Anyway, after the morning session I got Chad Eastham's signature and my picture with him and my friend. It was pretty sweet.

Then....GROUP 1 CREW CONCERT!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!

I'll post pictures to make this part more interesting.




This concert was SO cool! They sang some really sweet songs from their newest albums and some songs from the older albums. At one point Manwell (the one with the curly hair) taught a dance move. Also, for their song Breakdown they had a dance for the chorus that you were "supposed" to learn before the show, which I did, but quite a few didn't, which was unfortunate. Anyway.....It was really really cool! Then, after the concert and a speaker....I think......I went to get Group 1 Crew's autograph. (This is the highlight of my weekend.)

Okay, so I stood in line for a few minutes. Okay, I'll back up a little bit. When I knew I was getting signatures from people and I figured out who, I wrote them letters....I know, some of you may think it's stupid, but I wanted to thank them for coming out and tell them how awesome they were without stopping up the line....so I wrote letters.....

Now, on with the story. I got to my turn. I handed them the ticket thingy I wanted them to sign. As Manwell, who was the first one at the table, was signing my ticket, my nerves took over and I couldn't say anything, then I controlled my frozenness....I said, "I wrote you a letter." His eyes lit up and he smiled huge and said, "Thank you so much!" Then, since I was not nervous, I said, "Can I like....hug you?" He said, "Absolutely." My heart jumped. So....I hugged him!!!!! *insert extremely loud screaming* I didn't really scream out loud, but I was doing it in my head. Haha.

I cut my head out of this picture for safety reasons, but I thought you'd still enjoy it!!
Yeah, it was totally awesome. Then, I moved down the line so that Blanca and Pablo could sign my ticket too, which you can actually see in my hand. He said to the other singers, "I got a letter." I corrected, "Actually, it's for ALL of you." He said, "No. It's for me." Blanca said, "He's a little bit selfish." I just laughed.

BEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I really don't feel like posting the rest of my day right now, since it's all about Hawk Nelson and Britt Nicole, so even though this was supposed to be two parts, I guess I'll be making it three.....

Angela

3 comments:

  1. Wow......that is SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Dude, I love that pic of you and Manwell---plus the fact that you wrote them a letter!!!!! I am so doing that now. *laughs*

    Can't wait to hear about Hawk Nelson and Britt Nicole!!!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post the Britt Nicole pics/stuff ;) too!! :D LOVE HER!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do, Catie!

    God Bless,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete