Sunday, March 20, 2011

the Beautiful People Challenge

  • Well, I have to say that this week has been tough for me, but as I saw this Beautiful People challenge, it looked as if it could cheer my up. So, I did it. I've actually had this character for a while and actually....he's from medieval times so it may be a little bit harder to answer some of the questions, but I'll try my best of course.

  • 1. What is their full name?

  • Carter Greyson. That's actually his first name and middle name. I couldn't really figure out a suitable last name, and he goes by Carter anyway so it doesn't really matter. Haha.

  • 2. Does their name have any special meaning?

  • Sort of. You see, I watch a show called Robin Hood. It used to be on the BBC channel. (The show actually ended.) But since it is my favorite show I watch it over and over and over again....anyway....there's an episode called "Get Carter!" and I absolutely adore it. Carter was the main character in this episode so....I sort of grew attached to the name and then a new family moved to our church and one of their kids was named Carter. I became fairly good friends with him and then they moved, so it added for sentimental value to the name.

  • 3. Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?

  • I guess he does. I mean, he has anger management problems and slight...uh...revenge issues. He lost both parents when he was eight and when he turned eleven, his only sibling, his brother, died. So, he doesn't exactly know how to control his feelings. Don't know if that's what the question meant, but I tried.
  • 4. Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (more importantly, does he or she actually have any friends?)

  • Carter is....well, since he lost his parents, he basically lives in the castle yard. He sleeps in the stables, but doesn't work as a stable boy. Actually, he's training in sword fighting, so he doesn't have time for friends and since he doesn't stay in the castle like a normal "knight in training" he doesn't know any of the local kids. So, I guess you could say, he doesn't exactly have friends, but he talks to his "brother" who rests in Heaven.

  • 5. Is there something he is afraid of?

  • Yeah, he's afraid of defeat. Another reason he doesn't have any friends, he can't stand being around them and having them beat him at something. He's also afraid of fire. Not campfires or such, but untamed fire. (That was how his parents died.)

  • 6. Does he write, sing, dance, dream, or photograph?

  • Well, that's an obvious no, since he is from the old times. I mean, he writes in a journal type book, to keep log of how many hours a day he practices his fighting. He doesn't sing. That's an absolute no in his book. Dreaming. He's too tough for dreaming. He knows that dreams fail.

  • (I would do the next questions too, but you know....he's.....from the "old" days....

  • 7. What is his favorite season of the year?

  • Fall. The nicest of the seasons. Not too hot in the stable, not too cold and not a lot of flies and bugs.


  • I seriously have no idea what happened to my font.....:p Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, except for the questions I skipped...

  • Over and Out.

  • Angela

  • 1 comment:

    1. Oh my word! I love the Robin Hood show! I'm seriously a Robin Hood fanatic. Just call me a Hoodie! So the fact that your character is named Carter made me smile! He actually reminds me a lot of Carter from RH (that's a good thing). Isn't Carter awesome?! xD

      Thanks for joining Beautiful People! The next 10 questions are up on mine & Georgie's blogs if you're interested!

      Love,
      -Sky

      ReplyDelete