Saturday, January 29, 2011

I guess in this blogpost, I will be posting about something that I enjoy, because that's what a good blogger is supposed to do, as I've been told.

I enjoy....sports.
I enjoy....drawing.
I enjoy....music.
I enjoy....photography.
I enjoy....writing.
I enjoy....reading.
I enjoy....snow.
I enjoy....oreos.
I enjoy....Calvin and Hobbes.
I enjoy....cool looking blogposts.
I enjoy....playing games with my family.
I enjoy....How To Train Your Dragon.
I enjoy....sleepovers with friends.
I enjoy....card games.
I enjoy....ice cream.
I enjoy....people watching.
I enjoy....getting mail.
I enjoy....Skype.
I enjoy....my cousins.
I enjoy....the zoo.
I enjoy....waterparks.
I enjoy....winter.
I enjoy....spring.
I enjoy....iPods.
I enjoy....Ancient Greece.
I enjoy....movies.
I enjoy....e-mail.
I enjoy....church.
I enjoy....watching television.
I enjoy....random blogposts.
I enjoy....hockey.
I enjoy....chocolate.
I enjoy....Cherry Dr. Pepper.
I enjoy....Chik-Fil-A.

That was overly enjoyable.

Live. Laugh. Love.

Angela

I enjoy....weird signatures to blogposts.




No comments:

Post a Comment