Saturday, January 15, 2011

What has happened here??????

Well, I admit, I started thinking about my decision and realized that it was a stupid idea to even think about giving up blogging. No matter how much I’d love to have a break from blogging, I can’t. I couldn’t even last today!!!!!!! Which is extremely hard to believe….and now I feel like an idiot because I couldn’t keep a commitment. (Sure sounds like me.) I can keep promises though. I don’t break promises. I know this sounds stupid…..but I don’t count writing on a piece of paper “I promise” as a promise. I have to speak it. Unless I send it in an e-mail. Yeah…I’m a little technical about these things.

Anyway, since I’m now on my own wonderful laptop, which I love so very much, I can post pictures!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! So you will be seeing my most favorite pictures of the ones I’ve taken in the past few days.

Random Pictures 002

No matter how simple this picture is, and how bad the background is, I still love it. And some people don’t notice this, but….my iPod is the thing sitting behind the headphones.

Random Pictures 005

This one’s kind of funny. It’s my granola. The funniest part is that I had to hold my camera inside the Ziploc baggy to take this picture.

Random Pictures 006

I am saying now that I LOVE the macro on my camera. LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Actually, this is my own eye. I also love taking pictures of eyes, especially my own. Coincidentally, I had my eye with me and my camera with me, so I took a lot of pictures of my eye. Here’s the others of my eye: (or my favorites….)

Random Pictures 010

I love that in this one, you can see the reflection of the camera in my eye. I love this picture. Love.

Random Pictures 012

Haha, this is looking up from under my cheek.

Random Pictures 013

That’s all the ones I’ll be doing on my eye….but I do have some more of other things. :D

Random Pictures 008

Random Pictures 009

Random Pictures 024

Starting with this one of the foosball table, the rest are ones that are taken out of the office.

Random Pictures 022

Random Pictures 017

The lighting is awful.

Random Pictures 031

This is my dad’s birthday cheesecake that we ate tonight. :D It was really good. And good for pictures too. (These are for you Lily. I took pictures of food…..finally! besides the granola of course.)

Random Pictures 036

YUMMY!!!!!!

Random Pictures 039

Once we lit the candle.

Random Pictures 035

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Pictures 041

and……when we cut into it……:D two pieces are missing. :p

And that was Angela’s pictures for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been carrying my trusty camera around with me EVERYWHERE!!!!!! I love my camera and I am SO thankful for it. It makes my life so much better. And actually enjoyable.

Being able to capture God’s beauty through nature, yummy tastes of food, and just the random things in my life is so much fun. I’d love to go into photography in college, but I’d rather it just be a hobby. It’s not something I want to do for a profession.

I’ve decided which college I want to go to. And I want to go there REALLY REALLY bad!!!!!! But I still don’t know what I want to major in. I would like to major in writing (something like that) with a minor in music…..but I’m not sure if that’s what I really want to do. I mean, writing could just be a hobby too and so could music, I just can’t see myself making a living off of it. I love drawing too, but that’s just going to be a hobby I think.

I feel extremely bad for Zechariah, since he’s in his senior year. I’m only in eighth grade and I’m already fretting over college! Goodness! It seems right now all I’m caring about is sports, and women’s sports aren’t all that popular…which really stinks…

One thing I could see myself doing is something involving sports, preferably hockey, but any sport would be fine, besides basketball and baseball. Otherwise, sports would be great, depending on the job of course.

Wow, I totally just ran into my college plans, but I guess it’s better than you reading a bunch of junk about my boring day. :p

I hate school.

Okay….not all school, but I really don’t like some school…..

Like….let’s say….Math?

I really don’t like Math. I actually hate Math. No matter how much I don’t want to learn it, I have to think, what would my life be like without it? I wouldn’t be able to count….add….multiply….subtract or divide. No matter how simple those are compared to algebra, I do need those too. That’s why all my stupid math books bring back questions like those. And I can’t keep going over the same things….I need to learn other things in Math too, no matter HOW MUCH I hate them.

Now…if we were to go into the area of language…that’s a whole different matter.

I love language and everything about it. It’s one of my favorite subjects. Ever. Reading, writing, spelling….etc. I’ve always been good at it (don’t worry…I’m NOT bragging.)

Science. Science…..science…..

It’s not bad….but it’s not good either. Don’t get me wrong, some science is really interesting, such as STARS! I love stars. I adore stars. But with….plants? rocks? clouds? I know that those can be important, but I don’t like learning about them. I am really behind in my science this year. Really. Really. Really. Behind. I’m doing physical science this year. I did General Science last year and I loved it. It was so much fun.

History. I love history. Under certain circumstances. If I’m learning it in a fun way……meaning, reading about it in a good book. An interesting fictional book. I learned LOADS about Greek mythology from reading Percy Jackson and loads about Egypt from the Kane Chronicles. It’s amazing how much you can learn from one book and since I read a lot of books, I learn a lot. :) And it’s more fun than sitting in a class to learn it.

Music. I love music. I adore music. I…..music………*sighs dreamily* I play guitar. I play piano. I listen to music. I write music. Music.

Art. I love drawing. I draw a lot. I don’t draw well from memory unless I draw something all the time and draw it without looking at it. (confusing, yes. understandable, yes.) I draw well though when I’m looking at something and drawing it.

Wow….this is a lengthy post, but the more the better right?

Well, that was fun. I just totally rambled about school. And I enjoyed it. And I’m sure you enjoyed reading it. Maybe next time I should just write. And write, like I did tonight. No brainstorming. Just write on the spot. My blog posts turn out better that way. :D I need to go shower now, since church is tomorrow. Don’t worry I will be posting again. I won’t stop blogging. That is a firm decision.

Angela. The. Procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment