Tuesday, January 4, 2011

PUMA!!!!!

Puma.

One of my favorite brands. Ever.

This year for Christmas, I received a pair of Puma tennis shoes. Awesome Puma tennis shoes. White and green. And did I mention? AWESOME!!!!!

Today, I slid them so I could walk outside and collect our daily mail. As I stepped outside and leapt off of our porch and bounded over the mulch and bushes, running across the yard to the mailbox, a thought crossed my mind. I felt like I could advertise these shoes! I felt….

Like I could climb any mountain.

Like I could run across any desert.

Like I could jump over any chasm.

Like I could do millions of jumping jacks.

Like I could wade through a stream.

I wished that I could be on a commercial and have one of those labels under me that says “Not a paid actor. A real customer.”

Now that I have shared my mind with you, I realized that you have no idea what they look like, except that they are white and green and awesome and Puma. Therefore, I am taking the liberty to post awesome pictures that I took, myself, may I mention.

Random Pictures 001

This is the top of my shoe. My laces are very clean, then again, my whole shoe is very clean. I have made a pact not to play outside with them on. :D (That won’t last very long.)

Random Pictures 002

This is the side of my shoe. ;) The pattern is totally cool.

Random Pictures 003

This is my tongue. *rolls eyes* Not the one I use to speak, but the tongue of my shoe. I was trying out my macro. Also, I really felt like advertising the Puma part.

Random Pictures 004

I really like this picture. You don’t really see a lot of the shoe, but what you do see shows you that it is, one; an skate/tennis shoe, two; it’s white with green coloring.

Random Pictures 005

This is the side/back. In the background you can see Lucas’ New Balance tennis shoes and my awesome Adidas flip-flops (which I also got for Christmas.)

*sighs*

While I’m talking about Puma, I might as well post this other picture I took of my Puma bag. (It’s awesome.)

The picture is only of the zipper tabs or whatever those thingies that pull the zipper are called.

Rented Christmas (Backstage) 023

Well, the second period of the Caps vs. Lightning game has started and I’m being distracted, so my mind is not fully into this post anymore.

And….this is a really big game. The winner will be first in the South-East Division. (Not for the rest of the season, but until another beats out their records.)

Over and Out.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Dude, your Pumas are SUHWEET!!!!! I have puma cleats....and I love them. (:
    Okay, I officially LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture you took of the zipper!!!! It is so amazingly intracite and precise....you've got some good photography skills, Angela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Nike 90 cleats. I'll have to take pictures of them sometime.

    *thoughtfully thinks of pressing the shutter button*

    Why, thank you...I didn't think I was all that great at photography.

    In that picture, I was having trouble with the focus. I wanted it to focus right on the puma symbol, but my camera had other thoughts. lol.

    God Bless,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete