Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My head hangs low. I am sad.

All my dreams and hopes have been dashed.

The recycle bin is full. Boxes now fill my hockey space. The basement is too full of junk to host any hockey practicing. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My blog needs a new layout. I find none to my taste. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My jelly beans that I got for Christmas are all gone. I have no more. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My math book awaits me. The red pen is ready. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My father is sick. The Buckeyes play their bowl game tonight. I will be following the hockey game on my laptop with no video. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My quiz material lies untouched on the couch. I must memorize. I am behind. My head hangs low. I am sad.

Maya has forgotten how to “sit.” She can only “lay down.” My head hangs low. I am sad.

I stare into our refrigerator and see no tasty goodies. We are out of bacon. My head hangs low. I am sad.

School started yesterday. At first it was fun. Then I found out I’m failing math. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My mind is running blank of sentences. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My room is messy and must be cleaned. I am really busy and don’t have time. I am now making up excuses. My head hangs low. I am sad.

The drama group I am in has a new play coming up. “A Tale of Two Cities.” My brother is the two main parts. The director has casted the parts. I don’t know what part I am yet. My head hangs low. I am sad.

I must take a puppy outside. In the cold. My head hangs low. I am sad.

My head hangs low. I am sad.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment