Friday, January 14, 2011

Weirdness and Boredness....and....ness?

This is so strange.

I normally use Windows Live Writer to make my blogposts, which is handy, but can get a little bit annoying at times. Now I am at work with my dad, because....I'm going to a hockey game tonight!!! YAY! But, it is not type to rave about that yet, I'm still on the posting thing. Okay, back on track...I did not bring my laptop, due to I don't want to lug it around in a giant backpack and if I brought it I'd be on it constantly, without giving myself time to do more worthy things, like....school, which I did. (Thank goodness I didn't bring my laptop.)

I didn't think I'd be completed with my school so fast, so I didn't bring anything else to do except for my quiz material (which I have to catch up on...), my script for the Master's Troupe (the drama group I'm in,) and my sketch pad. Oh! and snacks, my iPod and my camera. I took a bunch of pictures that I'm itching to post, but since I am not on my laptop, I can't post them....

Guess what? Now I can talk about hockey!!!!!! Yay for me! :p

I am going to a game tonight. Washington Capitals vs. Vancouver Canucks. It's going to be a really really good game, that we NEED to win!!!!!! Although I think we're going to lose. Vancouver is the top team in the league, which means it will be a really tough game. And we're not doing very good this season, so...we really need to win this game to bring our stats up.

Now I don't know what to say, but I'll attempt to tell you more about my day....or something....

Dad has some pretty sweet employees. (Sweet meaning awesome.) One guy, no names are going to be mentioned, makes the funniest faces. Not on purpose, he just has pretty....well....(what's the word?) OH! expressive facial expression. That sounds about right. Another guy, he's just funny. (I believe I'm using the word funny to much...)

During lunch, which today was a ham and cheese croissant sandwich thingy and chicken noodle soup, we ALWAYS watch Sportscenter. Always. That's all there is to it. Today we talked a lot about football. (the Superbwol/playoffs mostly.) For those of you who don't know, every Friday on the Sportscenter they show: Not Top 10. Sort of like the Top 10 plays of the week; but opposite. They were hilarious. The only word that can describe them.

Wow, I had more to say about today than I thought I would. No matter how boring this day has been, I actually made it sound quite interesting. :D

I drew more pictures today!!!! YAY!!!!!! But....I can't post pictures of those pictures that I drew from looking at pictures....HAHAHA!!!! That sounded so funny.

Oh! I know what I can talk about!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, my family went to this skating rink (roller) for a birthday party for a friend of ours. It was so much fun. I only fell once and the cause of that was my brother attacking me. Okay....not attacking me, but skating really fast at me. He didn't "mean" to knock me over. He actually ended up falling with me. It was funny.

I don't remember if I ever posted about this or not, but I might as well....

On Wednesday night, dad, Lucas, Zechariah and I went to see TRON!!!! In 3D!!!!! It was so cool. I really enjoyed it, although it could have been done a little bit better. I guess I was just expecting more out of it. Although the music is AWESOME!!!!

With two minutes left of the movie, the projector shut off. :o All we could hear was the sound. At first I thought it was just one of those things where it gets to the end and the screen blacks out, then you hear the main role say the last line....then the movie ends. But that didn't happen. The people kept on talking....and talking....and we couldn't see anything. Then this worker walked in and told us that the projector had overheated and they'd rewind it a little bit for us, so we could watch it. :D It was funny. A highlight that I'll always remember.

Now I really am out of things to say. Which is kind of funny. I was on a roll there. Like a ROLLer coaster. Haha. That wasn't funny at all.

Before I go on rambling about some dumb junk I think I'm going to wrap up this post with my name.

Angela

(wrapped up.)

Oh! btw, the Vancouver Canucks: Canuck is a slang word for a Canadian just so you know. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment