Monday, January 10, 2011

So Sad…So Very Sad…

I haven’t posted in quite a long time it seems.

I was away on our church retreat. We had a lot of fun. I’d tell you all about it, but I have trouble retelling about things like that, unless I’m telling about it in person. I will post a picture I took of the snow. It snowed all Friday night, so my friend and I went out and took pictures. :D

Winter Retreat 2011 008

It actually looks like a bunch of stars, which is really really cool. Winter Retreat 2011 027

Here’s another picture I took of my jeans. I was bored and wanted to take pictures and all I had with me were my jeans and my camera…well, I was wearing other clothes of course, but I didn’t think that those were any fun to take pictures of.

Winter Retreat 2011 028

These are my seams. On my jeans. I love taking pictures of seams.

Winter Retreat 2011 029

And….the last picture of my jeans. I could have taken pictures of my Converse, but I didn’t think they’d be worth taking pictures of, since I’ve already taken loads of pictures of them. Now, I think I’ve taken enough pictures of my jeans, so you probably won’t be seeing anymore pictures of my jeans. I’m sorry for the such sad news…I mean, who wants to see pictures of seams anyway?

I’m running out of picture ideas. Unfortunately, my little brother hates getting pictures taken of him, so I can’t take pictures of him. I know a few little kids at church that I want to take pictures of, but they are younger and can’t sit still for a while. I really want to do more people portraits though. I have plenty of things that I could take pictures of…..but…so many of them are EXTREMELY boring!!!!!!!! I do want to take more pictures of all my shoes though. I have many pairs of shoes, so I’ll see how that turns out.

For now though, I am done. I don’t have anything else to say.

Over and Out.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. At first, I thought that picture WAS of stars!!! coowall. (:

    Hey, you could take pictures of food! I loved those pics you took of your Skittles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll try to do some of food. :D

    ReplyDelete