Saturday, January 1, 2011

5 short…why?!!!

This is my very first official post of the new year 2011.

Just so you know, today is 1.1.11.

I wanted to have my 150th post today, but this will be my 146th…I don’t know how I didn’t do it, I was almost positive that I would, but too bad…

Last night, I was at a New Year’s party at a friend’s house. We played outside all night!!!!!!!!!!! Well, until around 11, then we decided we should probably go inside. So, we played inside until 11:45. We had a devotional and then watched the ball drop, accompanied by young children blowing horns at the drop.

It was a fun party. Once everyone left, (I spent the night) we watched Inception, which is a great movie, just so y’all know. Anyway, no matter that it’s a new year and I have so many things I could say, I don’t feel like typing it.

OH! The Bridgestone Winter Classic is tonight at 8 and I’m really really excited. I was going to be going, but dad shares the tickets with some other guys at work, and one of the other guys wanted to go. I’m kind of disappointed, because it would be cool to have the experience of going, but I guess you can see better on the tv anyway, and sitting outside for a while isn’t my favorite thing in the world. I will be watching it though, don’t get me wrong.Capitals vs. Penguins. It'll be a great game.

Well, now I have nothing else to say. I could bore you with more hockey junk or football junk, but that would just be “junk” wouldn’t it….

I am watching Florida/Penn State football right now…

Over and Out.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment