Thursday, December 30, 2010

All Things Random and….Stupid….

I can’t believe my post last night. I read over it this morning. I’m quite ashamed at how I could act so young. Okay, so I thought it was a little bit funny, but I do agree with myself that I should have done better than that if people were going to be reading it. So, today is an all random post. I’m going to be throwing out some….random things in an organized sort of manner.

1. Lately I’ve been wanting to do a picture video, or whatever they’re called. Where you take a bunch of pictures of something and then put it all together into a video and it looks like you really took a movie!!!! This is usually done with legos, but I’ve been wondering if I can pull it off with something easier….such as to say…i don’t know….maybe stuffed animals, but we’ll see how it turns out once I start testing things

2. Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve (NYE for short.) I am excited about the new year, but I’m also scared at how fast it’s come and everything’s that’s going to change with it. I mean, in February I’ll be 13 and in September, I’ll be in high school. I mean, I know that it’s a long time away, but it’s still scary to think about it. Plus, it will come faster than seems possible, so I always have to be prepared.

3. I have read so many books this week since I have been sick. I read The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (again….) Actually, I think that book is quite boring and probably one of my least favorites of the Chronicles. I also read The Sorcerer of the North which is the fifth in the Ranger’s Apprentice series. Then, I read The Christmas List, which I figured had sat on my shelf for too long and I might as well just get it over with. It was like reading a Hallmark movie script. It was awful. I mean, don’t get me wrong it had a good meaning, but…boy, oh boy. It was extremely predictable.

4. I hate puppies. I don’t remember Maya being this much trouble when we first got her, but then again…I was 9 and I don’t have the best memory ever.

5. I long to see Tron. I’ve heard good things about it and the trailers look amazing.

6. This post is slacking. I keep wondering why I haven’t come up with any ideas for new posts yet. I’m sure I’ll get a few ideas, but I’m praying that with the changes in the New Year, one of them will be my mind. This sounds really wrong and different, but my mind does need to change in some ways. I really do need to find a way to get new ideas for blogging. I really do need to find ways to stop procrastinating. I really do need….I can’t remember anything else….

That’s about all I have to say for today.

Through and Around.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't comment on your post last night....I was just too sleepy!!

    haha, that's one of the benefits of being sick: You see plenty of movies and read lots of books!!!!!

    Happy NYE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes two of us.

    Definitely. :D

    Happy Eve of New Year's Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete