Monday, December 6, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the…Ugly?

Well, the trip was good. Actually, it was great! And I have so much to tell about it. The after is bad…I’m sick. BLECH! the Ugly? Is there an ugly? I’m still trying to figure that out.

The Good- Well, my team didn’t win, but we did good and I got some good buzzes in, so it turned out alright. I was fairly happy with that. We stopped at the mall food court for dinner while traveling and then did a little bit of shopping in Barnes and Noble. :D My favorite store. I really enjoyed myself. A friends of mine walked around the store telling people about Jesus. It felt really great. that night at the hotel, we did the same thing. Me and two of my friends talked to the lady working at the front desk and she accepted everything we had to say. In the morning, we figured out that that lady, who’s name was Abbey, had talked to the lady with the shift after her and how amazing it was and stuff. We then heard the new worker talking to her mom on the phone about Jesus. It was great to know how God worked so fast to help these three people come to know Him.

The Bad- I have a cold. A bad cold. UGH! I hate colds.

The Ugly- ??? IS this possible? Well, that’s all i have to say in one post….yeah….

Over and Out.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. :(

    I hope you feel better!!! And oh, Barnes & Noble Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete