Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chewbacca, in puppy form

I have told you of my dog, Chewbacca (who goes by Chewy; he also chews on EVERYTHING, so the name fits.) Well, sadly I have not yet posted any pictures of my little baby, so as I was debating on what this drastically boring blog post should be about, I thought of Chewy. I figured that this post should be fully dedicated to him.

First of all, he turns three months old on tomorrow. :D I’m so excited for him! Second, Maya May is finally warming up to him. At first she was quite frightened of him. I guess it was just the fact that there was a new dog in the house. Third, he is adorable. Maya will be laying on her bed and we will let him out of his cage (we are crate training him at the time.) He will then run over to Maya on her slightly large and squishy bed. He will then jump on top of her. Being Maya, she moves and lays down on the floor rather than on the bed with an adorable munchkin on her. Chewy then lays down in dead center of the bed, which looks outright enormous on him.

Here’s a few cute and cuddly pictures of Chewy. (I just used three C’s there! Cute, Cuddly and Chewy!!!!)

Chewbacca 039

Chewbacca 051

Chewbacca 050

The last picture is by far my favorite. Here’s a picture of his brother, who is staying with the family who’s dog had the puppies. (He is still unnamed.)

Chewbacca 021

Whoopsas…the picture’s upside down…:p I guess you’ll have to either turn your computer over or turn your head over. :D

Over and Out.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. OMW, he is so cute!!!!! I can't believe it took you three months to tell me about him.......*sniffs*

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we had been planning to get him from our friends for that amount of time and we were "sure" we were going to get it, but mom said I couldn't post ANYTHING about him until we were absolutely positive.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete