Friday, December 24, 2010

Is it Christmas already?

My blog has been lacking posts recently and I must say that is my fault. I have not been aloud on my computer, because I didn’t do very good on my history test and had to do a bunch of extra credit work so I still got a good grade. I haven’t been aloud on until I finished the extra credit work, and I didn’t finish it until today, so I haven’t been on.

I can’t believe Christmas is tomorrow. It has come too soon and I am…sadly….not ready for it. Yes, I have gotten presents for my brothers and my friends, but I am not fully into the Christmas spirit yet and that is a slight problem because it is Christmas Eve.

I now quote my brother:

It’s not really Christmas Eve is it? It’s March.”

Mom: “Then you would be graduating.”

No! March 2010!!!!!!!”

Therefore, Christmas should NOT be here. Not YET at least…..

Over and Out.

ANGELA

1 comment:

  1. *wipes brow* Good, I thought you had given up on blogging! Glad to hear you were just....in trouble. :D

    Well, ya had better get in the spirit VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete