Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Goldilocks and the stuffy nose

Today was boring/awful. I am completely over my cold besides the stuffy nose that is quite inconvenient in many different ways. I also feel like Goldilocks, for the reason that I had my hair in braids today for play practice and once I took them out it is now all wavy and curly.

My new puppy, Chewbacca, whom I haven’t yet posted about is doing great. We have a little bit of difficulty deciding who will take him out due to the freezing weather. Also, he is so small (he is a shih-tzu) that he cannot climb up and down the deck steps like Maya, so we have to carry him down the steps and stand there watching him until he goes to the bathroom. Then we pick him up and carry him back up the stairs and into the house.

I officially have to say: 18 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

I have made a small list of things that I want that fit into a certain price range. This year I thought smart about my list, opposed to the childish: I want all these extremely expensive things like an iPod touch! A cellphone! And NICE electric piano! A flat screen tv in my room! Yes, I was one of those kids…I’m sure we all were sometime. But this year was different, I actually asked for reasonable things. Here is my list:

A 25$ gift card to Books A Million

A 25$ iTunes gift card

Hood (a book) in paperback

A set of roller ball pens (colored)

Some candy for my stocking (including jellybeans and Hershey Special Dark chocolate bar)

Reckless by Cornelia Funke

This is basically my christmas list for this year. I can’t remember anything else on it, so we’ll leave it at this. I do want a Muller jersey, but that’s a little bit expensive….I also want the newest iPod touch 32 gig, but that’s a little expensive too….maybe even a….wait, that’s a little bit expensive….forget those!

Maybe next year…

I must admit, I have only watched one christmas movie so far and that was yesterday while I was laying around sick. The movie was called: Farewell, Mr. Kringle. It was cute and predictable and it didn’t help that our recording skipped ten minutes of it. :( Whatev, I still liked it.

Anyway…it’s getting late and I want to sleep. Well. Yes. I said it.

Over and Out.

Angela

1 comment:

  1. :*(
    HOpe you feel better!

    And OH you named your new puppy Chewbacca?!?!?!?! That is the coolest name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete