Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I’ve Been Diagnosed With An Awful Condition!!!!!!

An awful thing has happened to me. I am slightly under the weather, being diagnosed with the worst condition of all conditions.

I don’t know how I got it, from what I’ve heard, it is not contagious. I don’t know when I’ll be healed, but it will take a while. I don’t know if it will kill me, so I’m scared.

I have the obvious conditions: headaches, straining of the eyes, restless legs, and my mouth makes strange sounds when opened.

The doctor’s as of the many years they’ve tried, have not found a cure for my disease, which scares me even more. My head throbs at the time, so I am done with this post….because the condition is as strong as ever…

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Btw, this condition would happen to be Writer's Block. :D

    --Angela

    ReplyDelete