Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Could it really be this boring?

It is December 29th, 2010, extremely close to New Year’s Day; 4 days after Christmas; finally up to 50 degrees and I am bored out of my mind?!

I feel bad for the friends of mine who have e-mailed me recently, because since I am bored, I type as much as I can, to get myself to do something, rather than staring at a screen waiting for a new e-mail.

I feel bad for my mind, which I keep racking for new blog post ideas, which fail to show.

I feel bad for my dog, of whom I keep asking ideas.

I feel bad for….this sentence, which has no meaning…..

Yeah….I’m all out of ideas now…so this post just lost it’s hilarious touch….if it even had any….

I think I’ve lost my hilarious touch…..(I did have one right?)

I could bore your minds with hockey stats, but then….you’d be bored and I couldn’t let that happen. I mean, my most adoring fans bored?! What would happen to my reputation?

I’m really failing right now. I am laughing at myself. For my stupidity.

You are laughing right now. At my stupidity.

I am ashamed. Because of my stupidity.

Okay, I’ve lost it. This is the stupidest blog post ever. With emphasis on the ever.

Now I’m blank. I have nothing else to say, yet I’m still typing. Why? Because I think you’re being entertained, but you’re actually saying in your mind, “And she wonders why she doesn’t have a lot of followers?”

Yeah….this is dumb….you can give up now on me, which might just be a good idea, or you could just go on reading…and reading…and reading….but please remember that I have nothing else to do…just type…and type and type….

Feel the pain of my e-mail contacts.

Okay, this is….hilarious!!!! HAHAHA! No it’s not…I’m dying here….but I’m tempted to keep typing. I’m telling you now to stop reading this…this is awful. AWFUL! Help me….WAH!!!! WAH!!!!!!!

What has happened to me? My mind is mush….me. The creative one. The imaginative one. The….12 year old. HAS RUN OUT OF IDEAS!

Death to me. That’s all I have to say. Ugh…this is dumb. My fingers will me to type, but my mind is pleading me to stop. My mind is on its knees, begging. With puppy eyes.

Okay…this isn’t even funny anymore. I’m done.

Wait…no I’m not…because I can’t stop typing. I’m so very sorry. I shouldn’t even hit the publish button when I’m finally done with this idiotic display of myself. Yes, I am a boring person…I’m sorry….:( I will try harder next post to humor you. If there is ever going to be a next post….

AHHH!!!!!!!!! I’M DEAD!!!!!!!! Just kidding….

Okay…that joke was nowhere NEAR funny…ugh…again, I apologize for this post…*hangs head in shame*

I can’t wait until school starts back up….EEP! Did I just say that?! No. I didn’t. I typed it. Hahahahaha! Get it?! I didn’t say it! I typed it!!!!!

Okay, now I’ve really lost it….

I’m done now. Done. DONE!

I don’t even feel like saying ‘Over and Out.’ so…………uh….

DEATH TO PRAYING MANTIS’!!!!!!

Just kidding. Those things are cool. (but very scary. Actually terrifying. They eat each other.)

Under and in.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment