Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A little late, but never too late

As everyone else was posting pictures of their Christmas tree ornaments, I figured it only fit that I do the same thing. Most of our ornaments are White House ornaments that our grandparents give us every year. I didn’t take any pictures of those though…the rest of our ornaments are each of the kids. We each get a new one every year, and of course, friends give us ornaments for Christmas too.

Rented Christmas (Backstage) 081

This is a dear little angel that sparkles in the lights. I’m not exactly sure where we got it though, but I think Lucas might have gotten it in Sunday School or something.

Rented Christmas (Backstage) 082

This is Lucas’. We all got a soccer ornament that year. They all look exactly like us, which is slightly funny. I didn’t take pictures of the other ones, because they weren’t as cute as this one.

Rented Christmas (Backstage) 083

This one’s mine and I obviously got it in 2007, so I was nine.

Rented Christmas (Backstage) 084

I was having trouble focusing the camera on this picture. We have these little icicles all over the tree. In the corner you can see my soccer ornament.

Rented Christmas (Backstage) 079

This one was given to us by a friend this year. It’s homemade. This picture’s one of my favorites, the macro was working perfectly. Our tree is actually fake. It saves a lot of time for us in Christmas, because we have so much we do during December, we don’t have to go looking to buy one.

Rented Christmas (Backstage) 078

This one’s really cute. We got it a few years ago, from some old friends of ours.

Over and Out.

Angela

PS Sorry for the lack of posts on my part. I’ve been pretty busy this month. I’m going to try to pick up the pace and January though, and I’m trying to come up with some good ideas for posts (which is failing) so we’ll see what comes up with the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. I love the first angel!!!! And that snowman is adorable. ;)

    Love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete